The Destiny . . .
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Ads.

Thursday, December 25, 2008

: : Goodbye 2008 and Say Hello to 2009. A new beginning : :

Alhamdullilah for the past few weeks, i managed to face the ups and downs of life.
Lots of thing happened which i couldnt manage to list everything. Ive been very busy with my research and my master proposal defence (presentation). And again, alhamdulillah, everythings went off very well.
After the proposal defense, i felt like there's no more huge bomb waiting to explode inside my head. hihih... the next day i had a nice and pleasure weekends. Slept till 11 am which i've always waiting for since i started working.

Oh...another good news, i've received my offer letter last week. Tutor post at UNITEN. alhamdulillah. I have to start working on the 5th of Jan 2009. Well, gotta be more serious with my work and hope that i can manage my time wisely, so that i can balance between my tutor work an my master work. huhuhu.. as for now, i can just proceed with my statics tutorial class and my master work.

Talking abt my master works, glad that my reservoir sediments had just arrived.Well, they're fresh from the cameron highland!! Thanks to Jor Power Plant (Cameron) for arranging the transportation for me. I don't have to travel from kl-cameron-kl anymore. yeayyy!

Hmmmmm my plan for these 5 days break; i'm planning to do medical checkup tomorrow. huhuhu kna x-ray lagi. and thinking of going to pavillion or OU to buy my formal work attire. tgk lah macammana.. Once i'm at home meaning that i've to forget abt my work and research. I really need this longg yet short break.

Selamat Rehat Alya!!!

p/s: am blogging using my lil pink baby.....

No comments: