The Destiny . . .
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Ads.

Thursday, June 25, 2009

: : : and FINALLY : : :


Alhamdulillah ~

Finally . . . .

I received the certificate from Board of Engineer Malaysia (BEM); they endorsed my registration as Graduate Engineer. Now my next target is to earn my PE (Profesional Engineer)

Finally . . . . .

I have registered my Masters in UPM. Master of Structural Engineering and Construction. Good bye to Uniten and say hello to UPM.
(well, i'm still a tutor here in Uniten.. hehe)

Finally . . . . .

I'm juggling with my Tutoring works as i have lotsa laboratory sections to conduct, masters as i have to 'study all over again', and my Residence Fellow works at Ilmu.
InsyaAllah i'll manage my time wisely.

Endless effort and never ever give up!

1 comment:

Atishoo86 said...

congrats!! hebatnyer lal alya nieh!! tlg amik xm tuk kiter lah yer!! heee~