The Destiny . . .
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Ads.

Thursday, December 03, 2009

: : : B.E.R.S.A.R.A.N.G : : :

"Aliyyah, kenapa blog ko dah bersarang??"

as usual, my answer'd be "aku busyyyyy"

Sorry peeps for being missing in action. huhuhu There were lots of my friends keep on asking where've u been as there were no any updates since my last post.

Still, i'm not in my mood of writing (urghh my writing skills is decreasing day by day :( )
Listed below are all of my boring-yet-wonderful updates.

1. Salam Aidil Adha to all muslims. My raya was great as i really enjoy staying at home!
2. My result was already out during raya..ALHAMDULILLAH. Saya sangat² bersyukur.
3. New semester in UNITEN has just started, and in UPM on the other hand will start after christmas. Meaning i'm still having few more weeks for my own sweet times before the cracking-head-syndrome started :P
4. I'm handling Mechanics of Materials Laboratory. As for now, i'm not facing any problem with it.
5. My brother, Non bought for me.. Incanto Bliss from Salvatore Ferragamo during his outstation in Singapore. The price is extremely reasonable compared to here, due to Year End Sale. Unfortunately, i didn't get it for freeeee still have to pay him :(
6. I'm in my new mood of reading storybook. I've few collections from Sophie Kinsella, Stephenie Mayer and the list goes on...Thanks azy!
7. I saw some faux cupcakes in the net and it's a must for me to get them. huhuhu...*kena kumpul duit*
8. Lately, i'm craving for desserts such as cake, chocolates, cookies, & anything to be with caremel. Pheww~~ the disadvantage of being a sweet tooth :(
9. DIET MODE has just started * enough said*
10. All in all... what a boring life of mine. However i really appreciate every single second if it. And alhamdulillah thanks to Allah for giving me strength & patience to face all the obstacles. Not forgetting great companionship - family friends and colleagues.

2 comments:

TOPeX said...

d i e t mode? ape tuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu?

alya said...

proses membuang lemak berlebihan..and proses mengempiskan perut!! hehe