The Destiny . . .
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Ads.

Monday, November 01, 2010

: : I wish to hug them again : :

Mak and abah have already gone to perform their Hajj. Alhamdulillah tahun ini meraka dapat menjadi tetamu Allah. Syukur ke hadrat ilahi... Terima kasih Allah sekali lagi ...

And for the first time after more than 15 years.... i managed to hug my mother, that was just before she left... after Amad, my younger brother recited the azan and doa in front of our house. I couldn't manage to control my sadness..and i cried, that was for sure.

Mak and abah...

Semoga perjalanan Hajimu diredhai, dipermudahkan dan semoga sihat tubuh badan sepanjang mengerjakan ibadat haji...
Doa anakmu sentiasa berada di sisi mak and abah....

Dan akhir sekali, semoga mendapat haji mabrur...

Amin......



No comments: