The Destiny . . .
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Ads.

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

: : : Counting and moving : : :

Assalammualaikum peeps ~

Welcome back again. Just a little update on myself :

Just received my unconditional offer letter from Imperial, together with my CAS number for my visa application.

Finally i've settled with my borang nikah application. What a hassle! Unfortunately there are no any pak imam/jurunikah at Masjid Klang Gate which i'm supposed to nikah there. The previous pak imam has retired and it scheduled a bit early than it supposed to be due to health problem. As an alternative, i have to choose another neighbourhood mosque, which is Masjid Hidayah. InsyaAllah my solemnization ceremony will be there ~

Wedding preparations???? hmmm... i can say 70% settled.

As of my carrier matters, I have just been appointed as a lecturer last september. So far so good, students are so enthusiastic! hahaha....

hmmm dat's all about myself. Will blog again later when i have time.

No comments: