The Destiny . . .
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Ads.

Friday, January 09, 2009

: : Is that a SIGN?? : :

I'm in an early of 23 years old. Just celebrated my 23rd birthday last October, which falls on 2nd Hari Raya. Well this year i'm going to be 24!

The question here is, " Is 23 yrs old is a sign for u, that u're old??? "

Urrrghh!

I just realized it after my Zohor prayer. There was a white hair falling down my head.

***************

Had a conversation with mak last Tuesday, and one of the topic pop-out from her was "Alya jangan banyak pikir...nanti belum tua lagi rambut dah penuh uban..."

I believe in mother instinct. What she said was just right.

2 comments:

TOPeX said...

hehehe 4 da kan?

heqing said...

miss aliyyah hav blog....
hihi....
^^
hahaha...
24 not old la....
for me 24 stll young wat...
hihi....