The Destiny . . .
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Ads.

Thursday, January 08, 2009

: : Unhappy Mode : :

My whole week was fullfilled with tears!

Well, i'm facing a painful time, each day for the entire of this week. Hope the same thing won't happen tomorrow. I want to refresh and rejuvenate myself. *Oh lovely Friday*

I thought the beginning of 2009 will cheer up my life. With new position in Uniten, new resolutions and new aims. Well it is just a vice versa. Been tortured by my supervisor, Dr. B. for not giving him productive results. *Sigh*. The best way is keeping your mouth shut. No point of quarreling with him as u ended up revealing your weakness. Every single word that he said, i'll take it as a challenge in order to improvise myself in the future. I've to be strong for this.
He, once told me "The most healthiest way to conduct research is when one day, u cannot sleep thinking about ur project". At first, i couldnt understand what does he mean. Somehow, after few months (or perhaps a year++) working with him, i learn a lot what life could tastes when u were up and down.
Welcome to the world of challenge Aliyyah!
Proof to yourself that u can handle all the circumstances. U have your parents to support u, and ur other half to give u strength. What's more could you ask for??

No comments: