The Destiny . . .
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Ads.

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

: : Malcolm In The Middle : :

My military life started when i was in my secondary school. "KUSESS" to be shortformed or Kuala Selangor Science Secondary School to be exact. Being 5 years in that school i have to sacrifice my real life. Meaning no more TV for me... *sigh*. When people asked u, "What is your favorite TV series?" my answer would be " Malcolm!!! " without any hesitation. Yupps, Malcolm In The Middle, evergreen and everlasting in my heart :D.

Unfortunately, due to my commitment as a student (being in boarding school) i don't have the chance to follow this series. I could managed to watch it during school holidays. Somehow, i tend to forget about it (as i make full use of home, going out here&there and etc). Just after my school life has ended, there was another big commitment ahead of me. Being an undergraduate at UNITEN meaning another 5 years of sacrification again! Though i've the chance to watch TV during that time, anyhow my sense of guiltiness were killing me. No, i'm not a geek but i did study hard to achieve what i want. :D

10 years i've been waiting & looking forward for this tv series, surprisingly, i managed to get all the series starting from the first season till the last season. Yeayy! A bunch of thanks to a friend of mine who managed to collect these series. Come to think abt it, i don't know when exactly i'm going to watch the series. I'm quite occupied with my work load.
Hmmmmm.....
:-?

No comments: