The Destiny . . .
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Ads.

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

: : S.E.M.A.N.G.A.T : :

Something happened, which really makes me happy today.
Gotta work extra hard in order for me to be "papa's" daughter.
****************************************
It has been a long time since i last updated my blog.
*sigh*, i have tonnes of work need to be done. Marking test papers, classes need to be conducted, report, function to attend, settling with my claims, what else? hmmm... and of course progressing my master work! Alhamdulillah, as for now i'm progressing well though a bit delayed than usual. I just have to work really extra hard and pray to Allah, mintak dipermudahkan segala urusan ku di dunia ini, dan juga di akhirat kelak.
Enough talking about work......
My officemate has just came back after a long break (due to an operation). I never seen her before, until last week. She's really nice and help me a lot with my new job. So far, we can cope well, understand each other, we shared stories, and easy to communicate with.
Alhamdulillah, i'm more than happy now, and it makes me more S.E.M.A.N.G.A.T to manage myself and handling my commitments.

1 comment:

TOPeX said...

chayok2 ~~